Seville Day Tour – TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit the Real Alcazar
- Discover the world’s largest Gothic cathedral
- Enjoy an amazing flamenco show
- Take a horse and carriage ride through the ancient streets of Seville
- Experience an original Arabic bath and a relaxing aromatherapy massage
Seville Day Tour – TRIP AT A GLANCE
Welcome to one of the most charming cities of Spain famous worldwide for its culture, monuments, traditions and artistic heritage. Together with your private guide, you will be visiting the amazing Royal Alcazar, the oldest European royal palace still in use made of a magnificent complex of patios and halls in different architectural styles, from Mudéjar to Gothic.
You will be enchanted by Seville’s immense cathedral, one of the largest Christian churches in the world, is awe-inspiring in its scale and sheer majesty. It stands on the site of the great 12th-century Almohad mosque, with the mosque’s minaret, the Giralda, still towering beside it. Take a break and eat some tapas in one of the many cozy bars in downtown. Enjoy a horse and carriage ride and discover spectacular corners and beautiful squares such as the Plaza de España.
In the afternoon you will experience a green Hammam and an Arabic bath in a dazzling surroundings. The relax continues with an aromatherapy massage. Later in the afternoon you are invited to join the best flamenco show of the city where professional artists perform in an elegant and colorful dance. Your great tour of Seville finishes here.
Your pleasant stay in Seville can be extended or modified according to your preferences.
- price on a base of 2 persons: euros 490 (total price for the 2 persons)
- price on a base of 3 persons: euros 550 (total price for the 3 persons)
- price on a base of 4 persons: euros 610 (total price for the 4 persons)
- for more people or groups, please contact us for a precise quotation.
The price includes: the private tour of Alcazar and downtown (2.5 hours), the tickets for the Royal Alcazar and the flamenco show.
The price doesn’t include: transports and what is not expressly mentioned in the section “price includes”
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for:
You can contact us at email@example.com or fill the form below to book this tour. We will contact you after few minutes to finalize it.
To confirm a booking you will have to pay a 30% non refundable deposit using the link below: