Reims Day Tour- Trip highlight
Champagne discovery tour
- Private car with driver and guide (if required)
- Discover Reims Notre Dame cathedral
- Visit Reims Drouet d’Erlon Square
- Reims Fine Arts Museum
- Discover famous champagne châteaux (choose your favourite ones)
- Champagne Canard Duchene
- Champagne Taittinge
- Champagne Pommery
- Villa Demoiselle
- Champagne Lanson
- Champagne Mumm
- Champagne Ruinart
Reims day tour at a Glance
As a small city located in the North of France, Reims is charming city with full of champagne’s aroma and rich history.
Your Reims Day Tour will star from magnificent Reims Notre Dame Cathedral, where the Kings of France were crowned. Thanks to the exhaustive explanation of your private tour guide, you will reach back 588 years; regain strength one of the most famous episodes in the history of France, Coronation of Charles VII in 1429 and the legend of Jeanne of Arc.
Go down the boulevard full of aroma and across Reims Drouet d’Erlon Square and enjoy the visit of Reims Fine Arts Museum dated back to 18th century. Its building was the camp of the Russian army during the Napoleonic Wars. Nowadays, you will be enhanced by one of the most celebrate oil painting “the Death of Marat” which has been painted by the artist Jacques Louis David. You can also discover the different paintings of Monet, Paul Gauguin and Picasso.
After a Reims style lunch, it is the time of Reims Champagne Discovery Tour.
As the capital of Champagne Region, Reims conserves all the traditional gestures of the production of champagne. You will be escorted to your dreamt champagne chateaux and discover the process of making champagne from the selection of land, the species of grape to champagne bottling and conservation. Reims Champagne Discovery Tour is absolutely the best way to satisfy all your curiosities and taste unique champagne.
Your day tour in Reims can be extended or modified according to your preferences.
Your Reims day tour with Electa Travels, your luxury tour company in Southern Europe
Reims day tour – Selection of our other day tours :
- Private licensed English tour guide: 4 hours 390 euros- 6 hours 550 euros- 8 hours 650 euros (total price up to 10 people)
- Private car with English speaking driver: 4 hours 550 euros- 6 hours 760 euros- 8 hours 850 euros (total price up to 3 people)
The price includes:
1) Private English speaking guide for the duration of your choice
2) Private car with English speaking driver for the duration of your choice+ entry tickets and tastings for 2 Maisons of Champagne
The price doesn’t include: what is not expressly mentioned in the section “price includes”
Customize your Reims Day Tour
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for:
Book your Reims Day Tour now !
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below to book this tour. We will contact you after few minutes to finalize it.
To confirm a booking you will have to pay a 30% non refundable deposit using the link below: