- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 4, 6 or 6 hours tour
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Granada is one of the pearls of Spain, loved by tourists from all the world. The long-time capital of Moorish Andalusia has to offer the most important reminds of this epoch in Spanish history.
The Alhambra is the most visited monument in Spain. It is both a palace and a fortress surrounded by walls. Its palaces, towers, royal apartments and gardens show the splendor that Granada attained during the Nasrid dynasty. Discover the Carrera del Darro and the Paseo de los Tristes two of the most beautiful places in Granada from where you can enjoy stunning views of the Alhambra. Take the time to visit Albaycin and Sacromonte, two of the most typical districts of Granada where you can find narrow streets lined with old Arab houses. Do not miss the true taste of Spain through authentic flamenco shows.
Tell us what you’d like to see and do!
If you are looking for something different, tell us what you would like to see and do. Our team will make your stay a unique experience.
- 3 hours walking tour: 290 euros (total price from 1 to 7 persons)
- 4 hours walking tour: 380 euros(total price from 1 to 7 persons)
- 6 hours waling tour 540 euros (total price from 1 to 7 persons)
The price includes: Licensed English speaking tour guide
- The price doesn’t include: what is not expressly mentioned in the section “price includes”
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for:
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below to book this tour. We will contact you after few minutes to finalize it.
To confirm a booking you will have to pay a 30% non refundable deposit using the link below: