Arles Day Tour
Arles, the pursuit of Van Gogh’s traces
Trip highlight – Arles Day Tour
– Private car with driver (if required)
– English speaking guide
– Explore the Arenas of Arles.
– Enjoy an afternoon tea at Café Van Gogh
– Visit the wonderful St-Trophime Church
– Discover the Antique theatre
– Be enhanced by Space Van Gogh
– Visit Van Gogh Bridge
Arles day tour – TRIP AT A GLANCE
Arles, a small sunny city in South of France, combines marvels of the ancient Roman empire with glorious traces of the mythic Vincent Van Gogh.
Your day tour in Arles starts with your licensed guide who will escort you at the Arenas of Arles, the splendid Colosseum dated back to Roman period. Immerse yourself in the amazing and well-preserved treasures of Roman culture such as the amazing St-Trophime church that will seduce you during the visit.
The afternoon will begin with a delicious coffee at Café Van Gogh, whose creation has been inspired by the famous impressionist through the painting “Cafe Terrace at Night”. Don’t miss the well known Van Gogh Bridge.
Your day tour in Arles can be extended or modified according to your preferences.
Your Arles day tour with Electa Travels, your luxury tour company in Southern Europe
Arles day tour : selection of our other day tours :
Arles Day Tour – Price
- Private licensed English tour guide: 4 hours 390 euros- 6 hours 550 euros- 8 hours 700 euros (total price up to 10 people)
- Private car with English speaking driver: 4 hours 420 euros- 6 hours 570 euros- 8 hours 710 euros (total price up to six people)
The price includes:
1) Private English speaking guide for the duration of your choice
2) Private car with English speaking driver for the duration of your choice
The price doesn’t include: what is not expressly mentioned in the section “price includes”
Curstomize your Arles Day Tour
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for:
Book your Arles Day Tour now !
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below to book this tour. We will contact you after few minutes to finalize it.
To confirm a booking you will have to pay a 30% non refundable deposit using the link below: